King's High School is a rewarding place to work, whether you join us in a teaching or support staff role. Our staff are an integral part of the King's High community, we value their contribution and actively encourage their development.
Teachers at King's are hardworking, gifted individuals who inspire pupils with their enthusiasm and subject knowledge. All academic departments have their own separate areas with specialist equipment and specialist support where appropriate. Further details on the facilities available can be found in the job information for each role.
For Warwick Preparatory School vacancies visit: http://www.warwickprep.com/Job-vacancies
For Warwick School vacancies visit: www.warwickschool.org/EmploymentOpportunities
Please read the Job Description of the role that you would like to apply for, then complete the Application Form and email it through to 'email@example.com' before the deadline.
All positions close at noon on the day stated in the Job Description.
• Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS)
• Discounted school fees at our Foundation schools (subject to entrance examinations and other conditions)
• Staff Lunches and parking are provided, free of charge.
• Free use of the Gym (Monday-Friday 6am-6pm) and discounted rates at peak times
• Free swimming during member/lane sessions and discounted Sports Centre membership for partners.
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Eye test vouchers
We are also proud to encourage people to train to teach with us, and along with Warwick School have been selected to lead the Warwick Regional Hub for the National Maths and Physics School Centred Initial Teacher Training (NMAPS) programme, follow the link to find out more.