Fees, Scholarships & Bursaries
- Registration Fee £75
- Acceptance Deposit £500
- Tuition Fees (per term) £4,563
- Lunches (per term) £205
- Music £245 for 10 lessons
- LAMDA £245 for 10 lessons
- After School Care (1600-1800) £4.00 per hour
- Special Needs Support Lessons £19.50 per hour group session / £37.50 per hour individual session
Please note that the Governors reserve the right to alter the fees from time to time. The termly tuition fee includes all teaching materials and books. Lunches and after school care are charged separately. Music and LAMDA lessons are charged on a termly basis (based on 30 weeks' tuition over the year). The annual fees are charged in three instalments due at the commencement of each term. Payment by direct debit is preferred but monthly payments are also possible and details of both schemes are available from the Head of Admissions - Mrs Gina Worrall at the School or from the Foundation Office email@example.com
Scholarships and Bursaries
A scholarship or bursary could provide your child with the chance to have an excellent education and a wealth of opportunity, which could make an enormous difference to your child’s future.
What is the Difference?
Scholarships are available to reward excellence and talent. They are awarded on a merit basis and are determined by a student’s academic or other ability. Scholarships are generally up to the value of 20% of fees, based on the results of the entrance examination and other assessments.
All scholarships can be enhanced with a bursary of up to 100%, if applicants meet the financial criteria of the bursary and if the funds are available.
Bursaries are awards offering free or discounted fees based on financial need. The Foundation Awards scheme offers the possibility of free or discounted places based on means testing. The bursaries are offered on a sliding scale, dependent upon parental income and subject to results of entrance examination and interview. They are awarded on a competitive basis and are limited to funds available. Each bursary is reassessed annually.
Within the bursaries available from the Foundation, are the CV34 Awards. These funds are specifically earmarked for children whose families live within the CV34 postcode and are sourced from the King Henry VIII Endowed Trust, Warwick.
Information about all Scholarships can be obtained from our Head of Admissions Mrs Gina Worrall: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 735 461.
Subject Scholarship Workshops - Year 5
We invite Year 5 girls interested in applying for Subject Scholarships (2021 Entry) to our scholarship workshops held on the following dates:
- Drama : Tuesday 5 May 2:15pm to 3:05pm (Prep) and 3:10pm to 4:00pm (Non-Prep)
- Art: Wednesday 13 May 9:30am to 11:00am (Prep) and 2:30pm to 4:00pm (Non-Prep)
- Music: Thursday 4 June 11:00am to 12:45pm (All)
- Design and Technology: Wednesday 10 June 9:15am to 11:00am (All)
- Gymnastics: Friday 12 June 9:00am to 11.00am (All)
- Dance: Friday 12 June 11:00am to 12:30pm (All)
- Sport: Monday 15 June 9:00am to 11:00am (Winter sports), 11:30am to 1:30pm (Summer sports)
To book a place please contact Mrs Worrall at email@example.com