Project One Campus
For the first time in the history of the Warwick Independent Schools Foundation, Project One Campus brings together every pupil in King’s High, Warwick Preparatory School and Warwick School on one spacious, green campus.
The Foundation is unique in the Midlands, offering co-education for our pupils aged 3 to 7, and single-sex education from age 7 onwards. We believe that this offers the best of both worlds for our pupils: teaching specifically tailored to their needs with extensive opportunities to collaborate outside the classroom.
Project One Campus enhances this unique educational journey, by providing world-class facilities and further opportunities for our pupils to work together.
Project One Campus sees the move of King’s High School to the Myton Road campus, joining Warwick Preparatory School and Warwick School on one spacious, green campus,from September 2019.
The project commenced in 2017 and will be fully completed by 2020 and will see the creation of new school buildings that have been sympathetically designed within an enhanced pedestrian-friendly campus, linked green spaces and courtyards, and new play areas for our youngest pupils.
Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities
The King’s High educational buildings will provide a stunning new home for our girls. As well as the main school building, the new school will also include a Sports and Technology ‘wrap-around’ built onto the existing Bridge Sports Centre.
- A Sixth Form Centre for King’s High and Warwick School, including a Careers Hub, which provides opportunities for shared curriculum enrichment and social activities.
- A purpose-built, high-tech Music School for Warwick Prep and King’s High, including practice rooms and performance spaces.
- A 3G rugby pitch, five netball and six tennis courts. Improvements to the Bridge Sports Centre, grass pitches and landscaping.
- Improved play space for pupils at Warwick Prep and landscaping across the campus.
- Increased parking facilities and enhanced traffic management.
For more information visit the Project One Campus website.