Project One Campus
For the first time in the history of the Warwick Independent Schools Foundation, Project One Campus has brought together every pupil in King’s High, Warwick Preparatory School and Warwick School on one spacious, green campus.
The Foundation is unique in the Midlands, offering co-education for our pupils aged 3 to 7, and single-sex education from age 7 onwards. We believe that this offers the best of both worlds for our pupils: teaching specifically tailored to their needs with extensive opportunities to collaborate outside the classroom.
Project One Campus has enhanced this unique educational journey, by providing world-class facilities and further opportunities for our pupils to work together.
Project One Campus saw the move of King’s High School to the Foundation campus, joining Warwick Preparatory School and Warwick School on one spacious, green campus in September 2019.
Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities:
- The King’s High educational buildings provides a stunning new home for our girls. As well as the main school building, the new school also includes a Sports and Technology ‘wrap-around’ built onto the existing Bridge Sports Centre.
- A shared Sixth Form Centre for King’s High and Warwick School, including a Careers Hub, which provides opportunities for shared curriculum enrichment and social activities.
- A purpose-built, high-tech Music School for Warwick Prep and King’s High, including practice rooms and performance spaces (opening Easter 2020).
- A 3G rugby pitch for Warwick School.
- Five netball and six tennis courts.
- Improvements to the Bridge Sports Centre, grass pitches and landscaping.
- Improved play space for pupils at Warwick Prep and landscaping across the campus (due for completion in Easter 2020).
- Increased parking facilities and enhanced traffic management.