Choosing a school is an important decision and we encourage all parents and girls to visit King’s in order to get to know us - we hope you will decide that King's is the right school for you.
You are welcome to visit the school at any time, so that you can meet the Head Master, and other key staff and have a personal tour of the school hosted by our Sixth Formers.
These one to one visits take place on a normal school day allowing you to experience the atmosphere and spirit of King’s first hand. If you would like to arrange a Taster Day or tour please contact: Head of Admissions, Mrs Gina Worrall, on 01926 735461 or via email: email@example.com
Please note that a school visit and informal interview with the Head Master or a member of his Senior team is a compulsory part of the admissions procedure.
Taster Mornings are a great opportunity for girls who are in Year 5 to get to know the school, staff and other girls, and are held twice a year. Taster is a fun-filled Saturday morning of activities such as creative writing, baking cakes, LAMDA, Maths puzzles, sports competitions, Art or DT projects and erupting volcanoes.
Our next Taster Morning is Saturday 14 March 2020 9.30am - 1pm, at our new home on the Foundation campus; prior booking is required on our online booking form.
Open Evenings and Workshops
We generally hold two Open Evenings each year. The date of our next Open Evening is Friday 26 June 2020, 4.30pm - 7.30pm and will be held at our new home on the Foundation campus. Additionally, for Year 5 girls, we offer a range of 'Inspire' Workshops, and Subject Scholarship-related Workshops...
Subject Scholarship Workshops - Year 5
We are delighted to invite Year 5 girls to our programme of Subject Scholarship Workshops. The workshops, which are open to all Year 5 girls who are considering King's for 2021, are an opportunity to take part in various activities surrounding their chosen subjects, and meet other girls with similar interests.
If you would like your daughter to take part in the workshops please complete our booking form.*
- Drama : Tuesday 5 May 2:15pm to 3:05pm (Prep) and 3:10pm to 4:00pm (Non-Prep)
- Art: Wednesday 13 May 9:30am to 11:00am (Prep) and 2:30pm to 4:00pm (Non-Prep)
- Music: Thursday 4 June 11:00am to 12:45pm (All)
- Design and Technology: Wednesday 10 June 9:15am to 11:00am (All)
- Gymnastics: Friday 12 June 9:00am to 11.00am (All)
- Dance: Friday 12 June 11:00am to 12:30pm (All)
- Sport: Monday 15 June 9:00am to 11:00am (Winter sports), 11:30am to 1:30pm (Summer sports)
*Please note applicants will need to have completed the general application form to take part in the workshops (unless current Warwick Prep pupils).
King's High Sixth Form Events
- Year 10 Taster Day: Tuesday 9 June 8.45 – 4pm
- Sixth Form Open Evening: Wednesday 23 September
- Sixth Form – Your Future Information Evening: Thursday 3 December
- Sixth Form Scholarship Application Deadline: Wednesday 7 October
- Sixth Form Scholarship exams: Wednesday 4 November
- Sixth Form Scholarship Practical sessions: 4 – 13 November
- Scholarship Interviews: 9 – 13 November
- Scholarship results posted: Monday 7 December
If you would like to arrange an individual tour or Sixth Form Taster day please contact our Head of Admissions - Mrs Gina Worrall - on 01926 735461 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org